As you shrug off the Winter Blues and embrace Melbourne’s Spring Sunshine are you in the mood for a Spring Clean? I am not talking about your wardrobe or your kitchen cupboards (though if you feel inclined ..go ahead!) I am talking about YOUR MIND!!
A client who did the program last year mentioned she would love to feel that “buzz” that she felt when she completed the program. She has remained on track but feels the ‘buzz’ has diminished. I would argue that she is still in a state of “buzz”, that state however has just become her norm!
So I gave her request some thought and there is no reason why we can’t hit the REBUZZ button! I have designed a mini program (approx 2-3 hours) where we can explore:-
- Where you are are at with your health goals or work goals?
- Are there any limiting beliefs that are holding you back?
- Are there any unhealthy habits that have snuck back into your day?
- A re introduction to the good food eating strategy
- A reintroduction to the motivation strategy
- And finally a refocus on your goals
Our minds are much like our homes ..they too can be cluttered with thousands of thoughts, attitudes, emotions good and bad, limiting beliefs that might just be holding us from going forward in a happy and positive manner. So our mind can benefit from a general overhaul and what better time to do it than now..Spring, a time for the new and renewed.
If you would like to chat to me about your own personal Spring Clean contact me here, I would love to hear from you.
Be Healthy & Happy!