Welcome to lots of information on Body Balance! Scroll down to find out:-
- What is Body Balance?
- How Body Balance was born?
- What is actually in Body Balance?
- To Place an Order by Phone 1) Call me directly: Caroline on M: +61 (0) 414 53 75 22 2) Or email me for further information at email@example.com.
What is Body Balance ?
Body Balance is a liquid nutrition product with many health supporting nutrients. It differs from other products in the following ways:
- Body Balance is whole food. It is made of nine different sea vegetables that have been blended for better absorption. It also contains organic cold-pressed inner filet Aloe Vera. Supplementing nutrition with a whole-food, instead of using manufactured pills or capsules, means that cells receive nutrition in the way nature intended. Therefore, about 98% of the product is absorbed instead of the 20-30% usually associated with tablets or capsules.
- It is free of pollution. The nine sea vegetables are sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of the northern oceans, many meters below the surface. This is probably the least polluted environment on earth. The Aloe Vera is grown on a volcano in Mexico. The soil around this volcano is known to be one of the most mineral rich soils on the planet.
- Body Balance is naturally rich in nutrients. The nine sea vegetables and Aloe Vera yield over 121 vital nutrients that the body needs every day. More than any other kind of food, Body Balance delivers a very broad spectrum of bio-active phytonutrients necessary to support inter cellular and overall health.
- It is organic. Body Balance is processed with pure water and contains no chemicals. Only naturally sourced preservatives are used, which is why refridgeration is necessary once opened.
- Body Balance is in ionic form. This makes the absorption rate of Body Balance extremely high in comparison to the much lower absorption rate of pills and capsules. This ultimately saves money, as most of what is bought in tablet or capsule form will end up going straight down the toilet!
- Body Balance is complete. Body Balance delivers in trace amounts up to 121 synergistically combined, naturally occurring vital nutrients including virtually every vitamin, mineral, ultra trace mineral, amino acid and enzyme useful for optimal health. It is completely bio available for immediate assimilation and use at the cellular level. It provides the benefits of innumerable phytonutrients identified or present in sea vegetation.
- Body Balance is delicious and easy to take. Body Balance is a very easy way to get quality nutrition on a daily basis. Because of the tiny amounts of cherry juice in Body Balance, children love the taste.
When the body is given what it needs in terms of nutrition, in a form that it can easily utilise, cells start functioning at their optimum and a new vibrancy and health is often experienced.
WHAT IS IN BODY BALANCE?
Certification: Kosher (KSA), IASC (International Aloe Science Council), Halal (AFIC)
Characteristics: This natural, vegetarian-source liquid nutrition formula features health-supporting nutrients from the best of land and sea. Body Balance is designed to support your healthy lifestyle and overall wellbeing.
Body Balance is made from whole foods. Make it a part of your daily diet.
- Liquid, whole-food supplement combines certified organically grown Aloe Vera and our proprietary blend of nine sea vegetables – SeaNine™
- Provides a wide spectrum of nutrients that are in the balance and proportion that nature intended.
- Provides over 120 naturally occurring nutrients useful for optimal health, including vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and enzymes, in synergy with a broad spectrum of phytonutrients (plant nutrients)
- Cold processed to keep nutrients in their natural state in the balance and proportion that nature intended.
- Good for all people over the age of one. Body Balance contains honey which is not safe for infants under one year of age.
Colour: Dark brown
Flavour/taste: Black cherry flavour; taste may vary seasonally.
Recommended Daily Intake: 60 mL (2 fl. oz.) up to 240 mL (8 fl. oz.)
- Unopened: shelf-stable for 18 months when stored at room temperature, sheltered from light and moisture, and product is kept in its original packaging
- Opened: For the best benefits, use within 40 days. Refrigerate after opening at 5 C (41 F).
Allergens: none, gluten-free, no sulfites
Contains no added synthetic vitamins, minerals or caffeine.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice (inner leaf), Honey, SeaNine™ Sea Vegetable Blend Fucus vesiculosus, Chondrus crispus, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata, Porphyra yezoensis, Palmaria palmate, Ulva lactuca, Alaria esculenta, Gigartina chamissoi), Caramel Colour, Natural Black Cherry Flavour, Acidity Regulator (Citric acid), Preservatives (Potassium benzoate, Potassium sorbate), Steviol glycosides calculated as steviol equivalents).
All Life Force International products are manufactured following cGMPs in compliance with the US Food and Drug Administration’s cGMPs Regulations (21 CFR 110).
Some of the important trace nutrients include:
- B1 (thiamine)
- B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin)
- Folic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid
Essential Fatty Acids
- Docosahexanoic Acid (Omega-3)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (Omega-3)
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)
- B-1,4 Mannans
- Beta Carotene
- Beta Sitosterol
- Caffeic acid
- Ferulic acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Uric Acid
Additional Mineral Results
In addition to the above listed nutrients, Body Balance may also contain even more nutrients. The minerals listed here have been shown to be present in test results from varied Body Balance batches. When present, they are in micro amounts. They do not appear in each batch due to the variance from harvest to harvest.